Garden for outdoor events
RENT A ROOM WITH A GARDEN IN BRUSSELS : OUTDOOR EVENTS
You could boost the success of your event by holding it outdoors, be it on a rooftop, a terrace, or in a room with a garden in Brussels. Brussels Special Venues open their doors to you for the organization of your outdoor event. A room with a garden would be an ideal choice to cope with changeable weather conditions, or simply to enjoy the greenery, the view, the fresh air, and many other advantages that parks and city gardens can offer. Discover our guide to renting an outdoor event space in Brussels.
OUTDOOR NETWORKING ? OPEN-AIR RECEPTION ?
With Brussels Special Venues, you will discover terraces, patios, gardens, and enclosed courtyards for groups ranging from five to several hundred guests. By renting an outdoor event space in Brussels, you can treat your guests to an outdoor environment when the weather is fine, but fall back on indoor comfort should it deteriorate. These venues with outdoor spaces, ideally located and accessible, can be found throughout Brussels. And they have thought of every contingency by providing marquees or protective covering for terraces and outdoor spaces.
OUR EXCEPTIONAL LOCATIONS HAVE BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR SPACES
12 locations matching your search
20 meeting rooms, with outdoor options! The surprising event location offers high-tech audio-video facilities, sustainable catering and two in-house restaurants! A one-stop-shop for organizing meetings and events!
- Number of event rooms : 20
- Largest room capacity (theatre) : 450 people
- Maximum capacity (for a single event) : 500 people
- Largest room (in square meters) : 600 m²
There is no other venue which offers you the possibility to wine and dine among real life dinosaurs’ skeletons. And since no one can resist the appeal dinosaurs have on us, you can be sure to have a truly unique event.
- Number of event rooms : 17
- Largest room capacity (theatre) : 150 people
- Maximum capacity (for a single event) : 2000 people
- Largest room (in square meters) : 5000 m²
Housed in a former 18th century luxury hotel, the beautifully renovated BELvue museum welcomes you in a refined setting and offers your guests an exceptional view of the Royal Palace and its gardens.
- Number of event rooms : 6
- Largest room capacity (theatre) : 100 people
- Maximum capacity (for a single event) : 200 people
- Largest room (in square meters) : 110 m²
Situated a stone’s throw from the European institutions, TownHall Europe is a high-tech, contemporary space of 240m² boasting high-tech, innovative technology to connect Brussels to the rest of the world.
- Number of event rooms : 1
- Largest room capacity (theatre) : 180 people
- Maximum capacity (for a single event) : 180 people
- Largest room (in square meters) : 240 m²
Are you looking for a special location to host your events? You can rent (a part of) Train World, a unique and unforgettable location for all your events!
- Number of event rooms : 2
- Largest room capacity (theatre) : 400 people
- Maximum capacity (for a single event) : 600 people
- Largest room (in square meters) : 550 m²
Quartier Papier is a furnished event venue, where stylish furniture is always included in the price. The style of the interior can be described as warm, timeless with natural wood tones and black accents.
- Number of event rooms : 5
- Largest room capacity (theatre) : 220 people
- Maximum capacity (for a single event) : 400 people
- Largest room (in square meters) : 275 m²
Your wish for greenery is granted – Brussels is a green capital!
Every location offered by Brussels Special Venues has its own special history, an original setting, and specific architecture and all are located in the capital of Europe. From secret gardens to green parks, from pleasant green squares and wide leafy avenues to woods and a forest, and even urban farms and vegetable lots, Brussels is a green city with 28 square meters of greenery per inhabitant. There are so many ways that inhabitants and visitors alike can enjoy fresh air and nature – happy discoveries!