Ce site utilise des cookies pour vous offrir la meilleure expérience de navigation possible. Les informations relatives aux cookies sont stockées dans votre navigateur et remplissent des fonctions telles que vous reconnaître lorsque vous revenez sur notre site web et aider notre équipe à comprendre quelles sections du site web vous trouvez les plus intéressantes et utiles.
BRUSSELS44CENTER AND ITS LARGE AUDITORIUM : THE IDEAL CONGRESS VENUE YOU SHOULD CONSIDER
We all know how difficult it is to find a large auditorium together combined with all essential elements that are key to a conference’s success: central location, adequate breakout rooms, state-of-the-art meeting technology, quality services, vicinity with Brussels transport hubs and unquestionable value for money. The BRUSSELS44CENTER HAS IT ALL!
IT’S BIGGER ON THE INSIDE THAN IT IS ON THE OUTSIDE
Your event will start when you walk through the door of Passage44. This event venue features some of the best conference facilities in Brussels including a tiered auditorium that can seat 768 people, a large foyer, 3 breakout rooms (up to 150 participants each) and 5 smaller rooms (12-50 persons) for ancillary meetings.
A SNAPSHOT OF CONGRESSES HOSTED AT BRUSSELS44CENTER IN RECENT WEEKS
- UCPSS 2014 (September 2014): International Symposium on Ultra Clean Processing of Semiconductor Surfaces.
- The European Forum of Logistics Clusters (October 2014).
- ESSD (October 2014): Congress of the European Society for Swallowing Disorders.
DISCOVER B44 INNOVATION OF THE MONTH: A TOP TIME-SAVING TECH TIP!
Brussels44Center has just launched an innovative online calendar and price calculator helping meeting planners to get an idea of the availability and costs associated with their event, “just in a few clicks”. Test it online
BRUSSELS44CENTER VENUE DETAILS
- Perfect venue for: conferences, congresses, symposiums, presentations.
- Ideally located in the city centre and next to Brussels’ transport hubs.
- The Auditorium offers 768 seats (with retractable writing surface). It is equipped with sound & light infrastructure, simultaneous-translation booths, stage (and backstage), green room, large screen and projector.
- The Foyer can be hired out separately for receptions (up to 450 guests). It has a bar, a professional kitchen and a cloakroom.
- The Jacques Brel Room contains seating for 156. It is equipped with sound & light infrastructure, simultaneous-translation booths, retractable screen and projector. The room also has a bar, a cloakroom and a reception area.
- The Maeterlinck Room can be used as a conference hall, reception room, or seminar room (up to 150 guests). It is equipped with acoustic facilities, retractable screen and projector. The room also has a bar, a cloakroom and a reception area.
- The Studio is a versatile area for up to 150 persons (Minne Room) that can easily be sub-divided into five smaller rooms for multi-purpose events: The Minne, Rops, Van Lint, Mellery and Wéry Rooms have their own reception area and are ideal for ancillary meetings, seminars, workshops and working groups (12 to 50 persons/room).
BRUSSELS44CENTER IS JUST THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOUR NEXT CONFERENCE: YOU JUST NEED TO SUPPLY THE AUDIENCE.
What may interest you
NEW TECHNOLOGIES FOR MICE EVENTS
MICE events are evolving and changing every year, and because of the pandemic, MICE must use new technologies to incorporate everyone and keep them safe. For the fifth consecutive year, Brussels is the leading location for association conferences. Brussels will be competing with other cities to hold the next MICE conferences because of the availability […]Plus d‘infos
Event Business Is Back: Security Too !
The stringent COVID-19 social distancing rules have been lifted in most countries, and the events industry is quickly regaining normalcy. With the return of people to venues, there is a great need for safety and event organisers should prioritise the well-being of attendees. Most times, security receives the shorthand of the events budget, but organisers […]Plus d‘infos
A green Venue for spring: the advantages of organizing an event on a garden in Brussels.￼
Spring is a great time to hold occasions. Not only does it help get people moving, but it also brings new life to gardens and terraces. When you have a function on a garden or terrace, you can enjoy the fresh air and beautiful scenery without worrying about the stress of planning and organizing. Here […]Plus d‘infos