Ce site utilise des cookies pour vous offrir la meilleure expérience de navigation possible. Les informations relatives aux cookies sont stockées dans votre navigateur et remplissent des fonctions telles que vous reconnaître lorsque vous revenez sur notre site web et aider notre équipe à comprendre quelles sections du site web vous trouvez les plus intéressantes et utiles.
BRUSSELS44CENTER AND ITS LARGE AUDITORIUM : THE IDEAL CONGRESS VENUE YOU SHOULD CONSIDER
We all know how difficult it is to find a large auditorium together combined with all essential elements that are key to a conference’s success: central location, adequate breakout rooms, state-of-the-art meeting technology, quality services, vicinity with Brussels transport hubs and unquestionable value for money. The BRUSSELS44CENTER HAS IT ALL!
IT’S BIGGER ON THE INSIDE THAN IT IS ON THE OUTSIDE
Your event will start when you walk through the door of Passage44. This event venue features some of the best conference facilities in Brussels including a tiered auditorium that can seat 768 people, a large foyer, 3 breakout rooms (up to 150 participants each) and 5 smaller rooms (12-50 persons) for ancillary meetings.
A SNAPSHOT OF CONGRESSES HOSTED AT BRUSSELS44CENTER IN RECENT WEEKS
- UCPSS 2014 (September 2014): International Symposium on Ultra Clean Processing of Semiconductor Surfaces.
- The European Forum of Logistics Clusters (October 2014).
- ESSD (October 2014): Congress of the European Society for Swallowing Disorders.
DISCOVER B44 INNOVATION OF THE MONTH: A TOP TIME-SAVING TECH TIP!
Brussels44Center has just launched an innovative online calendar and price calculator helping meeting planners to get an idea of the availability and costs associated with their event, “just in a few clicks”. Test it online
BRUSSELS44CENTER VENUE DETAILS
- Perfect venue for: conferences, congresses, symposiums, presentations.
- Ideally located in the city centre and next to Brussels’ transport hubs.
- The Auditorium offers 768 seats (with retractable writing surface). It is equipped with sound & light infrastructure, simultaneous-translation booths, stage (and backstage), green room, large screen and projector.
- The Foyer can be hired out separately for receptions (up to 450 guests). It has a bar, a professional kitchen and a cloakroom.
- The Jacques Brel Room contains seating for 156. It is equipped with sound & light infrastructure, simultaneous-translation booths, retractable screen and projector. The room also has a bar, a cloakroom and a reception area.
- The Maeterlinck Room can be used as a conference hall, reception room, or seminar room (up to 150 guests). It is equipped with acoustic facilities, retractable screen and projector. The room also has a bar, a cloakroom and a reception area.
- The Studio is a versatile area for up to 150 persons (Minne Room) that can easily be sub-divided into five smaller rooms for multi-purpose events: The Minne, Rops, Van Lint, Mellery and Wéry Rooms have their own reception area and are ideal for ancillary meetings, seminars, workshops and working groups (12 to 50 persons/room).
BRUSSELS44CENTER IS JUST THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOUR NEXT CONFERENCE: YOU JUST NEED TO SUPPLY THE AUDIENCE.
What may interest you
What is IMEX?
You may have heard that our association manager, Heidi Martens, is attending IMEX at the moment. She is representing Brussels Special Venues and the whole collection of venues we work with. We wanted to explain what is this annual expo, why our association is keen to participate and how our venues benefit from it. IMEX […]Plus d‘infos
A moment with the Confederation Manager of The « Event Confederation »
The Event Confederation was founded during the Covid-19 crisis, with the ambition of bringing together the strengths of all Belgian players in the live sector. ! We met Stijn Snaet, Confederation Manager, who tells us more about the confederation…. What is your role within the Event Confederation?I’m the Confederation manager of Event Confederation. My role […]Plus d‘infos
NEW TECHNOLOGIES FOR MICE EVENTS
MICE events are evolving and changing every year, and because of the pandemic, MICE must use new technologies to incorporate everyone and keep them safe. For the fifth consecutive year, Brussels is the leading location for association conferences. Brussels will be competing with other cities to hold the next MICE conferences because of the availability […]Plus d‘infos