Ce site utilise des cookies pour vous offrir la meilleure expérience de navigation possible. Les informations relatives aux cookies sont stockées dans votre navigateur et remplissent des fonctions telles que vous reconnaître lorsque vous revenez sur notre site web et aider notre équipe à comprendre quelles sections du site web vous trouvez les plus intéressantes et utiles.
TRY THIS UNIQUE EXHIBITION VENUE AND GIVE FREE REIN TO YOUR IMAGINATION !
TRY THIS UNIQUE EXHIBITION VENUE AND GIVE FREE REIN TO YOUR IMAGINATION WHEN ORGANIZING YOUR NEXT EXHIBITION OR TRADE FAIR!
Brussels offers a huge choice of event and exhibition venues, spread throughout the city, where every kind of function, from social gatherings to B2B or B2C trade fairs, is staged.
Many things have to be taken into consideration when organizing an exhibition: the amount of space needed, accessibility, parking, noise restrictions, or finding an appropriate venue if the event is themed.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A LARGE, UNUSUAL EXHIBITION VENUE IN BRUSSELS THAT WILL ADD VALUE TO YOUR EVENT, LOOK NO FURTHER THAN THIS!
BRUSSELS KART EXPO is not only an exciting place to be, it also offers outstanding exhibition space as well as rooms for events from banquets to business conferences can be held. It is ideally located on the outskirts of Brussels, and boasts multipurpose function rooms and three vast interconnected ‘loft’ exhibition halls with a total area of 8825m².
THE ADVANTAGES OF USING BRUSSELS KART EXPO VENUE
- The exhibition halls are empty, unobstructed spaces that can be adapted to your concept. Whatever you are planning, whether it is a product launch, a sporting event, or a trade fair, put your creativity to work and build the event of your dreams!
- Both halls benefit from bright, natural light.
- There is no underground structure so ground load is unlimited.
- Catering, from buffets to five-course meals, can be arranged through the restaurant management.
- Other facilities include heating, electricity, utility points and modern sanitation.
- Brussels Kart Expo offers a huge parking lot of up to 2500 spaces and is conveniently situated just a stone’s throw away from the E40 and the Brussels ring road – a major advantage for both national and international guests.
You may also want to organise meetings and seminars at the same time as the exhibition: right next to the halls, the venue offers a business and conference centre with multi-purpose rooms that can accommodate from ten to 300 participants. And why not make your event truly memorable by including a karting event to the schedule or a helicopter ride for a bird’s eye view of the capital.
What may interest you
What to do in Brussels?
Brussels Special Venues has decided to put forward the different cultural events of our members! In our collection of venues, some locations organise conferences, expos, tours and much more and we want to put this forward. We are therefore launching the « What to do in Brussels? » series on our Instagram and Facebook page. Our Newsletter […]Plus d‘infos
Hello Backstage Brussels!
Our big event is approaching and we can’t wait! 🥳 If you are just joining us, don’t hesitate to check our latest article to get informed on « Backstage Brussels ». Whether you are already registered or just getting informed of this event, it is time to get onto more details! We figured the best way to […]Plus d‘infos
Our greatest reward: you !
BRUSSELS SPECIAL VENUES has the objective to represent the unique venues in Brussels to the MICE sector and to provide its members with the opportunity to work together. Thanks to the BSV « Venue Finder », and the smooth collaboration between members, BSV drives many connections, meetings and contracts every day. But what we are most proud of are your […]Plus d‘infos