Ce site utilise des cookies pour vous offrir la meilleure expérience de navigation possible. Les informations relatives aux cookies sont stockées dans votre navigateur et remplissent des fonctions telles que vous reconnaître lorsque vous revenez sur notre site web et aider notre équipe à comprendre quelles sections du site web vous trouvez les plus intéressantes et utiles.
TRY THIS UNIQUE EXHIBITION VENUE AND GIVE FREE REIN TO YOUR IMAGINATION !
TRY THIS UNIQUE EXHIBITION VENUE AND GIVE FREE REIN TO YOUR IMAGINATION WHEN ORGANIZING YOUR NEXT EXHIBITION OR TRADE FAIR!
Brussels offers a huge choice of event and exhibition venues, spread throughout the city, where every kind of function, from social gatherings to B2B or B2C trade fairs, is staged.
Many things have to be taken into consideration when organizing an exhibition: the amount of space needed, accessibility, parking, noise restrictions, or finding an appropriate venue if the event is themed.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A LARGE, UNUSUAL EXHIBITION VENUE IN BRUSSELS THAT WILL ADD VALUE TO YOUR EVENT, LOOK NO FURTHER THAN THIS!
BRUSSELS KART EXPO is not only an exciting place to be, it also offers outstanding exhibition space as well as rooms for events from banquets to business conferences can be held. It is ideally located on the outskirts of Brussels, and boasts multipurpose function rooms and three vast interconnected ‘loft’ exhibition halls with a total area of 8825m².
THE ADVANTAGES OF USING BRUSSELS KART EXPO VENUE
- The exhibition halls are empty, unobstructed spaces that can be adapted to your concept. Whatever you are planning, whether it is a product launch, a sporting event, or a trade fair, put your creativity to work and build the event of your dreams!
- Both halls benefit from bright, natural light.
- There is no underground structure so ground load is unlimited.
- Catering, from buffets to five-course meals, can be arranged through the restaurant management.
- Other facilities include heating, electricity, utility points and modern sanitation.
- Brussels Kart Expo offers a huge parking lot of up to 2500 spaces and is conveniently situated just a stone’s throw away from the E40 and the Brussels ring road – a major advantage for both national and international guests.
You may also want to organise meetings and seminars at the same time as the exhibition: right next to the halls, the venue offers a business and conference centre with multi-purpose rooms that can accommodate from ten to 300 participants. And why not make your event truly memorable by including a karting event to the schedule or a helicopter ride for a bird’s eye view of the capital.
What may interested you
Coronavirus (COVID19) update | Brussels Special venues
Brussels Special Venues has continued to closely monitor the COVID-19 outbreak in Brussels and our priority is to protect our clients, our staff and everyone we work with.Plus d‘infos
We are turning 15 and it is time for another makeover: We need your views!
What useful topics should be developed to help you choose your next event venue in Brussels? Have your say by answering two swift questions!Plus d‘infos