Brussels Special Venues is a highly professional, established event venue association that is run by its members and funded only by membership fees. We offer an entirely free service to event and meeting planners.
The association is run by the Brussels Special Venues Board—the Chairman and two board members—elected from among full BSV members.
ROLES OF THE BOARD
- The Chairman is responsible for external relations and contact with the media.
- Each board member heads a working group that deals with the association’s main activities: marketing strategy, annual sales, the screening of potential new members, and the development and promotion of environmental policies, etc.
- The working groups meet separately and report back to their fellow members during the general meetings.
The Brussels Special Venues Association is a non-profit organisation under Belgian Law (association sans but lucratif/vereniging zonder winstoogmerk).
Its head office is in Rue Bara 175, 1070 Brussels, Belgium.
A dedicated managerial team and a meeting advisors communications agency support BSV and the meeting organizers.
MEET THE BRUSSELS SPECIAL VENUES TEAM
- President: Jean Vandamme (Tour & Taxis & Hôtel de La Poste)
- Gilles Poot Baudier (Event Lounge & The EGG Brussels)
- Didier Goffart (Edificio : Bibliothèque Solvay, Concert Noble)
- Annik Halmes (Bozar)
- Office Manager : Heidi Martens