- Rue du Marché aux Porcs/Varkensmarktstraat, 15
- Leila Boukhalfa
- See email
- Contact the venue
BRONKS contains numerous playful elements such as rotating mirrored walls, a spectacular roof structure and rooms that communicate both with each other and the outside world. The glass façade makes the whole building bathe in sunlight.Add to my request list
A range of venues for hire to suit your plans
BRONKS contains numerous playful elements such as rotating mirrored walls, a spectacular roof structure and rooms that communicate both with each other and the outside world. The glass façade makes the whole building bathe in sunlight.
The BRONKS building consists of a range of venues for hire, to suit your plans:
- The Theatre with its telescopic tiered seating is the ideal space for conferences, presentations and more. What makes it unique is that it lets in natural light.
- The Studio with its glass façade looks out onto surroundings. It’s the perfect space for networking events, press releases etc. The Studio can be divided into 2 separate spaces by means of a movable partition.
- Studio Vitrine on the front side of the building, is adapted for workshops, receptions and walking dinners.
- Studio Intime is a black box that van be used for lectures, film screenings etc.
- The BRONKScafé and its terrace, can be used for receptions and walking dinners.
- The Panorama Bar can be used as an extension of the Café, for a small-scale workshop or as a quiet corner.
Halls and capacities
|Surface (m²)||Concert||Cocktail||Seated dinner||Cabaret||Theatre||School||Open square (U)||Closed square (O)|