Coronavirus (COVID19) update | Brussels Special venues
Update 31 August 2021:
We are continuing to follow the guidance set out by the Belgian Government. We remain optimistic, the Government of the Brussels-Capital Region has indicated that it will be lifting certain restrictions soon.
Current measures for events up to 200 participants indoor and 400 outdoor:
In the Brussels-Capital Region, up to 200 participants indoor and 400 outdoor can gather. It remains compulsory to wear a face mask and to keep a social distance (1,5 meter).
Current measures for events above 200 participants indoor (up to 3000) and above 400 participants outdoor (up to 5000) :
Above 200 participants indoor and 400 outdoor, the venue of your choice and / or the event itself must receive a special permission from the municipality. And event organisers are strongly recommended to use the Covid Safe Ticket.
Do not hesitate to contact the Brussels Special Venue of your choice to get help, and to check back here for regular updates!
Please check the latest official information website for more information:
- In English: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/faq/
- In French: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/fr/
- In Dutch: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/nl/
- In German: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/de/
In need of more details? Do you still have questions? You can also contact the Brussels Special Venue of your choice or contact the Belgian Government general information number:
- From Belgium: 0800 14 689
- From outside Belgium: +32 78151771
- Opening hours: from 9 a.m to 5 p.m (Monday – Sunday)
Discover the numerous solutions that are in place already for your next event:
- Find a venue where there are (really) strict health and safety policies
- Find a venue that hold the new Brussels Health Safety Label
- Find a venue already equipped with new technologies for virtual or hybrid events
- Find a venue that will you allow you to postpone your event without charge if Covid restrictions oblige