Ce site utilise des cookies pour vous offrir la meilleure expérience de navigation possible. Les informations relatives aux cookies sont stockées dans votre navigateur et remplissent des fonctions telles que vous reconnaître lorsque vous revenez sur notre site web et aider notre équipe à comprendre quelles sections du site web vous trouvez les plus intéressantes et utiles.
Coronavirus (COVID19) update | Brussels Special venues
Update 7 MARCH 2022:
On march 4 2022, the Consultative Committee has approved the coronavirus barometer under code YELLOW (from March 7 2022)… Finally !
The following rules apply to conferences, congresses, exhibitions, fairs, and any other type of event.
The coronavirus barometer is a tool for proactive policy preparation and communication. Its aim is to provide more predictability to the sectors involved, structure the decisions of the Consultative Committee and make them more transparent.
Code yellow, orange and red :
The coronavirus barometer has three phases that reflect the level of pressure on healthcare:
- Code yellow: the epidemiological situation and pressure on hospitals are under control
- Code orange: increasing pressure on healthcare system, intervention needed to reverse this trend
- Code red: high risk of overburdening the healthcare system
In addition to the pressures on healthcare, the Consultative Committee will make an overall assessment of the epidemiological situation and pay specific attention to mental health when determining the code.
The sectors concerned :
The coronavirus barometer has three phases that reflect the level of pressure on healthcare: the barometer focuses on events (public or private – no more distinction except funerals and weddings), hospitality and organized group activities. To determine the measures, a distinction will always be made between indoor and outdoor activities as well as those that are non-dynamic/dynamic. Other sectors can be added afterwards if necessary. Education and social contacts will not be included.
- Covid safe ticket will disappear !
- All indoor and outdoor public events will be allowed at all times.
- Wearing a face mask will not be mandatory anymore except for:
- vulnerable people
- in hospitals
- recommend when crowdy interior event but not mandatory
- No more restricted capacity for events
The Consultative Committee has emphasised the importance of proper ventilation of indoor spaces -> CO2 meter, risk assessment & action plan.
Do not hesitate to contact the Brussels Special Venue of your choice to get help, and to check back here for regular updates!
Please check the latest official federal information website for more information regarding measures taken in Belgium:
- In English: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/faq/
- In French: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/fr/
- In Dutch: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/nl/
- In German: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/de/
For the latest official regional information, please visit the website below for more information regarding measures taken in the Brussels Capital Region:
In need of more details? Do you still have questions? You can also contact the Brussels Special Venue of your choice or contact the Belgian Government general information number:
- From Belgium: 0800 14 689
- From outside Belgium: +32 78151771
- Opening hours: from 9 a.m to 5 p.m (Monday – Sunday)
Discover the numerous solutions that are in place already for your next event:
- Find a venue where there are (really) strict health and safety policies
- Find a venue that hold the new Brussels Health Safety Label
- Find a venue already equipped with new technologies for virtual or hybrid events
- Find a venue that will you allow you to postpone your event without charge if Covid restrictions oblige
What may interest you
Event Business Is Back: Security Too !
The stringent COVID-19 social distancing rules have been lifted in most countries, and the events industry is quickly regaining normalcy. With the return of people to venues, there is a great need for safety and event organisers should prioritise the well-being of attendees. Most times, security receives the shorthand of the events budget, but organisers […]Plus d‘infos
Member in the spotlight: Concert Noble !
Brussels Special Venues wants to be a dynamic partner close to its « special venues »…This way, it seems important for us to often give them the floor!Discover who is behind one of them and learn more about the specificity and the vision of the place in 5 questions. Today, it is Stephane from the Edificio (Concert […]Plus d‘infos
BluePoint opens a brand new high-tech « Green Key-Studio » in Brussels!
On 17 February 2022, Agoria Real Estate, better known as BluePoint Meet.Work.Tech. opened a green key recording studio in Brussels for digital events and video productions. This brand new studio is one of the largest in the Brussels region and has been equipped with state-of-the-art technical equipment. And that is not surprising, because technology is central to […]Plus d‘infos