Ce site utilise des cookies pour vous offrir la meilleure expérience de navigation possible. Les informations relatives aux cookies sont stockées dans votre navigateur et remplissent des fonctions telles que vous reconnaître lorsque vous revenez sur notre site web et aider notre équipe à comprendre quelles sections du site web vous trouvez les plus intéressantes et utiles.
Coronavirus (COVID19) update | Brussels Special venues
Update 28 June 2021:
We are continuing to follow the guidance set out by the Belgian Government regarding the COVID-19 outbreak. So, check back here for regular updates.
Events in Brussels and in Brussels Special Venues may resume!
This is a very good news! Since 9 June 2021, meetings, conferences, receptions and banquets with audiences are taking place again (subject to capacity and events type restrictions). And since 27 June 2021, congresses, meetings, conferences, fairs and exhibition, receptions, banquets and team building activities are allowed again following the official rules as set by the Belgian Government:
Permitted capacity for events:
- Indoors: an increase of 100% of the CIRM (Covid Infrastructure Risk Model) capacity to a maximum of 2,000 attendees, with an increase to 4,000 attendees for test events as soon as the COVID Safe Ticket is available and only when the COVID Safe Ticket allows access to the event.
- Outdoors: an increase from 2,500 to 5,000 attendees, only when the COVID Safe Ticket allows access.
- The number of attendees at banquets and receptions is no longer limited. For the remainder, specific rules for the catering industry are applicable and a maximum of eight people per table is allowed
Fairs and exhibitions: for more than 5,000 visitors, a one-way traffic system must be put in place with separate entrances and exits. Face masks are mandatory in July and August. Hands must be sanitised before the attraction and social distancing should be practiced between visitors or authorised groups. Applicable rules must be signposted at the stand or the attraction.
Wondering what’s allowed after 01/09/21? Brussels Special Venues will communicate as soon as possible.
Please check the latest official information website for more information:
- In English: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/faq/
- In French: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/fr/
- In Dutch: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/nl/
- In German: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/de/
In need of more details? Do you still have questions? You can also contact the Brussels Special Venue of your choice or contact the Belgian Government general information number:
- From Belgium: 0800 14 689
- From outside Belgium: +32 78151771
- Opening hours: from 9 a.m to 5 p.m (Monday – Sunday)
Discover the numerous solutions that are in place already for your next event:
- Find a venue where there are (really) strict health and safety policies
- Find a venue that hold the new Brussels Health Safety Label
- Find a venue already equipped with new technologies for virtual or hybrid events
- Find a venue that will you allow you to postpone your event without charge if Covid restrictions oblige
What may interested you
Brussels Special Venues that already hold the new « Brussels Health Safety Label »
In order to guarantee that you can organise your next event in Brussels under optimal health security conditions, Brussels Special Venues are gradually acquiring the « Brussels Health Safety Label ».Plus d‘infos
A way forward with new (and safe) VIRTUAL OR HYBRID event solutions IN BRUSSELS EVENT venue!
Brussels Special Venues are not letting the grass grow under their feet! Your future event has to match the circumstances. Check out these solutions…Plus d‘infos