IN SEARCH OF A MOST INNOVATIVE SUSTAINABLE EVENT VENUE IN BRUSSELS?
BRUSSELS IS THE GREENEST CAPITAL IN EUROPE
Did you know that half of the Brussels-Capital Region is covered with green spaces ? With 28 m² of green areas per inhabitant, Brussels is the ideal destination to fill up on strong and sustainable emotions to your meeting participants.
ARE YOU ….
- Building your meeting in line with your organisation’s Corporate Social Responsibility policy?
- Committed to organise an eco friendly event for your participants?
- Willing to apply best practices for a conference in the field of sustainablity but do not know where to start?
There is more concern about the rapid decay of our environment today than ever before. We all have a responsibility and there is no better place to start than in the hospitality industry.
TO EXPAND YOUR COMMITMENT AND RESPOND TO CURRENT “GREEN” TREND, MAKE THE SUCCESSFUL CHOICE AMONG THE BSV PIONEERS « SUSTAINABLE EVENT VENUES »
Quite a number of BSV members have adopted processes, produces and strategies with a sustainability goal in mind for all types of event to take place in their facilities :
BRUSSELS EVENT VENUES WITH THE ‘GREEN KEY’ LABEL*
* International eco-label that aims to promote sustainable development in tourism and MICE infrastructure (www.green-key.org)
BRUSSELS EVENT VENUES WITH THE ‘ECO-DYNAMIC ENTERPRISE’ LABEL**
- Museum des Sciences Naturelles
- La Monnaie
**Label awarded to Brussels companies which implement good environmental management practices (www.bruxellesenvironnement.be)
BRUSSELS EVENT VENUES RECOGNISED FOR THEIR GREAT SUSTAINABLE INITIATIVES***
***Venues recognised and cited by Visit Brussels (Brussels Convention Bureau) for their efforts in reducing their ecological footprint
MORE TO COME
A number of BSV members are currently expanding their commitment to sustainability… follow us our news to discover more sustainable event venues soon